This document defines the rules for the processing and protection of personal data of potential and current business partners (in particular customers and suppliers) by the Website Administrator.
- Cookies - means IT data, in particular small text files, saved and stored on devices through which the User uses the Website's pages.
- Website - means the website belonging to the Administrator.
- Device - means an electronic device through which the User gains access to the Website.
- User - means an entity that uses the content and functionality available on the Administrator's websites or for which, in accordance with the Regulations and legal provisions, services may be provided electronically or with whom an Agreement for the provision of electronic services may be concluded.
II. Data controller
The administrator of personal data collected via the website is the company interJot Justyna Ciuk, operating at ul. Jana Kochanowskiego 1/38, 62-030 Luboń, NIP 839-294-66-37, REGON 302514165, e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org, telephone number: +48 530 929 193 - hereinafter referred to as the Administrator.
III. Legal basis
In the process of processing personal data, the Administrator applies the rules set out in applicable law, including in particular the Act of August 29, 1997 on the protection of personal data and the Regulations of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of April 27, 2016. on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC ("GDPR").
IV. The purposes of data processing and the period of their storage
The administrator processes personal data only for the purpose of acquiring customers / suppliers, carrying out bidding processes, orders / contracts and after-sales service of the offered goods and services, and for the purpose of sending personalized commercial information, in particular for the purpose of:
- contact in person, by phone or by e-mail
- sending the requested information, advertising and offers
- order / contract fulfillment
- carrying out a service or complaint request
- after-sales service
- possible redress
- adapting the Websites to the needs of Users,
- creating reports and analyzes regarding the functionality of the Services, including viewing statistics
These data will be stored for the period necessary to perform the contracts, including the provision of maintenance services (warranty and post-warranty). After this time, the data is stored only for the purpose of pursuing claims and sending personalized commercial information.
V. Scope and method of data storage
The administrator collects personal data in the process of customer / supplier acquisition, offer, order / contract fulfillment and after-sales service of the goods and services offered. The administrator obtains data including, among others : name and surname of a natural person (including those running a business), their address, tax identification number, name and surname of a contact person in the company, position, department, e-mail and telephone number, and in the case of using the Administrator's websites also the IP address of the device used by the User. The data is stored by the Administrator in a format that allows it to be transferred.
Providing personal data is voluntary, but necessary to use selected functionalities of the Websites and to send offers, fulfill orders, contracts, maintenance and assembly services, etc.
The transfer or other transfer of the obtained personal data to third parties or companies does not take place, unless these data are necessary for the proper performance of the contract, consideration of complaints or repairs under the guarantee or warranty or sending the catalog by traditional mail. This applies in particular to transport, forwarding, courier, assembly and service companies.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, in the event of a separate consent by the Website User, his personal data is processed in order to receive commercial information, in particular to send the ordered newsletter to the indicated e-mail address.
VI. Data collected automatically
The administrator informs that when using the websites belonging to him, data is also collected automatically. These data can be collected by cookies and by the automatic marketing system.
The administrator informs that from the moment the user connects to the Website, information appears in the Website's system logs, including about the IP number and type of the user's end device from which the user connects to the Website. The administrator informs that, in accordance with the law, he also processes data concerning, inter alia, the IP number and type of the user's end device, as well as the time of the user's connection with the Website, and other operational data regarding the user's activity on the Website. The data described is processed for technical purposes in order to adapt the Website to the needs of users and to collect general statistical information on the functioning of the Website.
- Website configuration
- adjusting the content of the Website pages to the User's preferences and optimizing the use of the Website pages
- recognition of the Website User's device and its location and properly displaying the website, tailored to his individual needs;
- remembering the settings selected by the User and personalizing the User's interface, e.g. in terms of the selected language or region from which the User comes,
- remembering the history of visited pages on the Website in order to recommend content
- Implementation of processes necessary for the full functionality of websites
- adjusting the content of the Website pages to the User's preferences and optimizing the use of the Website pages. In particular, these files allow to recognize the basic parameters of the User's device and properly display the website, tailored to his individual needs;
- ensuring the safety and reliability of the website
- presenting multimedia content on the Website pages that are downloaded from an external website www.youtube.com [cookie administrator: Google Inc. based in the USA]
- collecting general and anonymous static data via Google Analytics analytical tools [cookie administrator: Google Inc. based in the USA]
use of interactive functions to popularize the Website using social networking sites Facebook.com [cookie administrator: Facebook Inc. based in the USA or Facebook Ireland based in Ireland]
- profiling advertising content in accordance with the interests of the Website Users
The User may independently and at any time change the settings for sharing their location and Cookies, specifying the conditions for their storage and access to the User's device via Cookies. Changes to the settings referred to in the previous sentence can be made by the User using the web browser settings. These settings can be changed in particular in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the web browser settings or to inform about their every posting on the User's device. Detailed information on the possibilities and methods of handling cookies is available in the software (web browser) settings.
VII. The right to access data, rectify it, delete or limit processing or to object to processing, as well as the right to transfer data
Anyone whose personal data is collected may request the Administrator:
- access to your personal data
- rectification of personal data
- deletion of personal data
- restrictions on the processing of personal data
- object to processing
- transfer of personal data
In addition, anyone whose personal data is collected may object to the processing of personal data, in particular in the field of profiling the User of the Websites. To use the above rights, please contact the Administrator by e-mail: email@example.com. The administrator performs the request of the person whose data is collected within a period of up to 30 days. In justified cases, this period may be extended to 90 days. However, it should be borne in mind that deletion, limitation, transfer and objection to data processing will affect the services provided and may result in the inability to perform them. In particular, it does not apply to obligations that have been legally concluded due to legal requirements related to, inter alia, with the pursuit of claims.
If the Data Administrator requests consent to send commercial information by electronic means, the person who has given consent has the right to withdraw it. To do this, click on the link causing the withdrawal of consent contained in the content of the commercial information or send an e-mail information about the withdrawal of consent to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
VIII. Data safety
The data administrator declares that he makes every effort to provide clients with a high level of security in the processing of their data. Any events affecting the security of data processing should be reported to the e-mail address: email@example.com.
IX. Final Provisions
Anyone whose personal data is collected by the Administrator has the right to submit a complaint to the competent supervisory authority if he or she believes that the processing of personal data concerning him violates the applicable provisions governing the processing of personal data: the Personal Data Protection Act or the General Data Protection Regulation.